NEW! Open Call for Small Group Show " Under the Influence" will open in July. OPENING DATE TBA soon! SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS June 27th. DETAILS BELOW
What artists and art in general have influenced you and your art making? We are looking for art that represents who has influenced you and your unique style of art making. All mediums will be considered. More details to follow soon.
- All sizes of works will be considered and all mediums
- We ask that bring your art gallery ready to hang (wire)on the wall/display and sell to customers. Framing is not required on many works. This can be discussed with the gallery attendant.
- Submissions must be new and not previously shown.
- DO NOT BRING ACTUAL ART TO THE GALLERY
- Please submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your name
- Phone number and email address
- Titles of pieces and materials used to create the work
- Images in a jpeg format, titled as indicated below.
- Please title your image files as follows
- Last name, first initial, title of piece, number of submission
- Ex: McGuireC_GreenRoom01.jpg, McGuireC_BlueRoom02.jpg, McGuireC_PinkRoom03.jpg, McGuireC_OrangeRoom04.jpg, McGuireC_RedRoom05.jpg
- Standard 50% commission rate applies.
- All works must be for sale.
Argyle Fine Art is not currently looking for new artists for this location, however we are always interested in seeing what you are doing for the future season. If interested in submitting your work via a portfolio please follow the submission recommendations below:
An exhibition proposal/ request to show a body of work at the gallery should include the following:
A professional resume/CV
An artist statement
A CD with images, a LINK to your blog or site, or NO MORE THAN 5 images (Jpegs, 300 dpi max)
Do Not Send Us The Physical Artwork or just SHOW UP with ARTWORK!
Please include information on each work: medium, size and date of completion
Reviews, catalogues, articles, history of sales if any.
SASE self addressed stamped envelope if mailing your submission.
You can email submissions to: email@example.com
Proposal of work to be exhibited - optional
You can mail or drop off submissions addressed to:
Argyle Fine Art
Attention: Exhibitions Coordinator
1559 Barrington Street, Unit 102
Thank you for your interest in our gallery.
We will attempt to contact you in writing within one month of receiving your submission.