COMMUNITY CHARITY ART EXHIBIT OPPORTUNITY
Show is being held at Argyle Fine Art. Contact info in poster below:
INSTA FAMOUS DOGS OF HALIFAX
Here’s a spontaneous show you may be interested in contributing to! Did you know that there are many Halifamous Dogs living right here!? We had no idea but we're very excited to be able to roll out the red carpet for 11 of the furry superstars and host a star studded night for everyone to enjoy including YOUR ART! We may be interested in having an artist on site doing dog portraits etc as well…if you are interested, get in touch about this too.
We’d like to SHOWCASE your dog artworks or dog-inspired fine art crafts/products on Saturday, March 7th with the show continuing until mid-March. This show will be juried as we have limited space in the gallery. The show opens on Saturday, March 7th, 6:30-8:30pm at Argyle Fine Art.
|Here are a few of the dogs you'll meet at the event! Get inspired artists!|
- Artists may submit a maximum of 5 pieces.
- Various mediums and styles will be considered.
- All sizes will be considered but keep in mind we are limited by the gallery size and wanting to include a variety of artists in the show.
- All works must be gallery ready- meaning ready to be sold and displayed in a professional gallery setting (framed or finished professionally, wire and hooks attached for hanging, archival etc)
- Submissions must be recent and if possible, not previously shown locally.
- Prices to be set by the artist and gallery.
- To submit by email to email@example.com:
- Your name
- Phone number and email address
- Titles of pieces and materials used to create the work
- Images in a jpeg format, titled as indicated below.
- Please title your image files as follows
- Last name, first initial, title of piece, number of submission
- Ex: McGuireC_GreenRoom01.jpg, McGuireC_BlueRoom02.jpg, McGuireC_PinkRoom03.jpg, McGuireC_OrangeRoom04.jpg, McGuireC_RedRoom05.jpg
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: You will be notified by phone or email as soon as we receive your submission as the turn-around time for this show is short! You will then be required to bring the work in person or by mail. February 29th is the last date to submit work for this show.
From your pals at Argyle Fine Art,
Adriana Afford and Andre Dumont
1559 Barrington St, Halifax , NS902.425.9456 firstname.lastname@example.org/ argylefineart.blogspot.ca
GENERAL ART SUBMISSIONS:
Argyle Fine Art is not currently looking for new artists for this location, however we are always interested in seeing what you are doing for the future season. If interested in submitting your work via a portfolio please follow the submission recommendations below:
An exhibition proposal/ request to show a body of work at the gallery should include the following:
A professional resume/CV
An artist statement
A CD with images, a LINK to your blog or site, or NO MORE THAN 5 images (Jpegs, 300 dpi max)
Do Not Send Us The Physical Artwork or just SHOW UP with ARTWORK!
Please include information on each work: medium, size and date of completion
Reviews, catalogues, articles, history of sales if any.
SASE self addressed stamped envelope if mailing your submission.
You can email submissions to: email@example.com
Proposal of work to be exhibited - optional
You can mail or drop off submissions addressed to:
Argyle Fine Art
Attention: Exhibitions Coordinator
1559 Barrington Street, Unit 102
Thank you for your interest in our gallery.
We will attempt to contact you in writing within one month of receiving your submission.