1. The return of street vendors and food trucks! Mmm tasty foods that you can enjoy outside.
|Kim Danio, Nachos Food Cart, Reclaimed Shoe|
|Kim Danio, Gecko Bus, Reclaimed Shoe|
2. Barbecues! Now let's be honest, we barbecue all year round here - but the return of barbecues where you're not freezing your fingers off is an extremely delightful thought!
|Alex MacAskill, Eatin' Good, 18"x24", Woodcut Print|
3. The beach! We can't wait to head back to the beach and listen to the ocean waves lap against the shore while we soak up some sun!
|Katharine Burns, Low Sun, 6"x24", Oil on Canvas|
|Gordon MacDonald, 517, 4"x5", Oil on Copper|
4. A stroll or some theatre at Point Pleasant Park! Such a lovely little escape from the city, no wonder our artists are often inspired by it!
|Jan Davison, Point Pleasant #1, 12"x12", Acrylic on Board|
|Caitlin McGuire, Intermission on the Berm, 6"x8", Oil on Board|
|Caitlin McGuire, Park Place, 11"x14", Oil on Canvas|
5. Roadtrips! Ah to be out on the open road having an adventure and discovering new places!
|Angela Carlsen, California Motel, 24" x 36" Mixed Media on Aluminum|
|Angela Carlsen, Steam Heat, 11"x14", Mixed Media on Aluminum|
|Yoko White. Sambro Island Lighthouse, Hand Embroidered|
|Nick Brunt, The View from Here, 9"x12", Acrylic on Board|
|Nick Brunt, The Stills, 8"x10", Acrylic on Board|