Thursday, December 8, 2016

December Days are here again: Savings on Wonderful Art for the Holiday Season!

Well hello everyone! What do they say about best laid plans?.....Anyway, we started a new promotion for December called DECEMBER DAYS and then we weren't able to find time to update the blog until now it seems with some specially priced art features...so without further adieu...here are the DECEMBER DAYS  for December 3-8th!

** For those of you just tuning in, we are offering up special works at special prices for one day only usually but these offers are a bit long due to our tardiness...so all of these works are available at the special prices listed until DECEMBER 10th. Get shopping!**

On the 3rd day of December, my true love gave to me.....


Wolfville,Oil on Panel 11" x 14" by Craig Baltzer, NOW: $350, Reg $425

On the 4th day of December, my true love gave to me....

"One Saturday Morning", Oil on Canvas, 8" x 48", by Caitlin McGuire NOW: $550, Reg $685
On the 5th day of December, my true love gave to me....
 
"Blue Bowl with Peaches,  11" x 14" (framed) , Oil on board by George Spencer NOW: $395, Reg $575
 On the 6th day of December, my true love gave to me....

Jennifer DesRoches, Breakfast Club '85, 11.5"x35", Watercolour, NOW: $350, Reg $525
 On the 7th day of December, my true love gave to me....

Gordon MacDonald "Highway 358 in November" Oil on Linen 22" x 48" NOW: $2400, Reg $3400

 On the 8th day of December, my true love gave to me....

Georgian Bay Shoreline,Oil on Canvas,30"x40",Mark Brennan NOW: $2500, Reg $3150