Tuesday, April 19, 2022

It's Nice to Meet you


My name is Kassandra. I am an artist/illustrator proudly based in Dartmouth, NS.

A bit of history so we can get to know each other. My career began in retail 10 years ago, working in record stores, comic shops and most recently a tattoo parlour. While I enjoy all aspects of retail and business my true passion lies in art and creative forms.

You may know me from my bottle cap pins and funky illustrations seen around the internet. I really enjoy making art from a silly playful perspective and try not to take life too seriously. 

That's why I am so excited to join the team here are Argyle Fine Art! I cant wait to meet so many of the faces that make this gallery a focal point of the community.

Please feel free to drop in and say hi! or message me on Instagram and introduce yourself! @kassandra_lois