Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Surrounded By Beauty

 Hi,

My name is Nancy Wilson and I love to be in the company of beautiful things.

That is why I’m thrilled to be joining the team at Argyle Fine Art. It’s a place where I go to surround myself with art, design, colours and beauty.

I have always been drawn to projects that emphasize beauty, whether it is web design, household renovations, interior design, or hanging art for friends and clients. Most recently I have been creating felt art.

I have often worked in exchange for art and have been fortunate to work with some talented artists. I have collected some great pieces that have moved with me from place to place.

I originally came to Halifax from New Brunswick to attend Saint Mary’s University. I’ve moved around and lived in different parts of Canada, but I always end up back in Halifax. I guess that makes it my home.

I will be helping out at special events and openings and taking care of some behind-the-scenes projects as well. 

I am looking forward to meeting you and talking about art and beauty with you.    

                                                               



    @busterandcarl