Sunday, April 5, 2020

SUNDAY STUDIO DAYS: Sharon Cave

A few years ago we started sharing an online look into many of our artist's studios each Saturday and called it Studio Saturdays! It was really popular and we're not even sure why we stopped it. Well it's back again beginning today and since it's SUNDAY (in case you were not aware) we are calling this new series SUNDAY STUDIO DAYS!

Basically each Sunday we'll post some images of studios from our artists and a few words from them too. Keep engaged and tune in each Sunday to see the neat art spaces that these wonderfully creative people work in. Stay Inspired and Stay Safe everyone!

FIRST UP- we are taking you on a trip to Sharon Cave's studio. Many of you know her artwork- she loves painting animals and birds with personality, especially crows. Sharon is working on a solo show of paintings we hope to feature just as soon as we can all get outside again.

Here's a snap shot of her studio as it's looks right now....



Here are a few words from Sharon:

My life during this weird time hasn't changed that much. I'm not sure what that says about me!

To try and stay focused and motivated, I planned and organized (somewhat) my days early on by allocating my work time (painting), my leisure time (non-painting hobbies) and the stuff I don't enjoy but needs to get done anyway!

As for art, there are new animal paintings on my easel and in my head and lots of sketching going on. Illustrating (and writing) children's books has been a dream of mine and now seems as good a time as any to make that happen.Other than visual art I keep myself busy continuing my studies in piano and French.
 
Check out some art by Sharon Cave HERE  

Sharon is more than happy to make a special painting for you any time as a commission too. Just get in touch with us and we can help you make that happen. 

Here's a new painting by Sharon that would make the perfect Easter Gift for your home and family to enjoy during this time of extreme home-life! HOP HOP HOP!

Rhett, oil on board, 16" x 12", Sharon Cave