Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Hello from an Argyle Fine Art Newbie!

Hi there, I'm Jasmine, and I am so excited to just have joined the team here at Argyle Fine Art! I am an artist from Winnipeg, Manitoba, but I have lived in Halifax for most of my life.
 

Painting and sketching have been a super important part of my life since I can remember. This practice has been fun, challenging, and surprising. 

Making art has helped me recently get through my undergrad from Dalhousie. For many years I worked at the Oxford and Park Lane movie theatres, and loved my time there and the people I met so much.




It is so wonderful to get to meet more of the Halifax community through Argyle Fine Art, and get to share a love of art with each other! Come on down to say hello, or send me a message on instagram: @jasmineandrich. I can't wait to meet you!

Included is a picture of me with a dog in Point Pleasant Park. This is my friend's dog, not mine. However, I do love dogs and cats.