- Works must be created on a surface that measures 4” x 5”.
- Artists can submit no more than five pieces.
- All work must be unframed
- If works are on canvas, we ask that you do NOT attach a hanging device
(i.e.: wire or hooks – the gallery will take care of this for continuity)
- Submissions must be new, and have not been previously shown.
- Please include your name, phone number, email address, and list of
Pieces that are selected for this year’s exhibition will be priced at $175 each. Please bare this price in mind while creating your artwork.
To apply to this year’s exhibition, please photograph your completed piece/ pieces and send your images in jpeg format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure files are a no more than 72 dpi/ppi. SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS MIDNIGHT, JANUARY 7TH. If your work is selected by Jury, you will be notified by phone or email.
SHOW OPENS FRIDAY JANUARY 27TH
Please telephone the gallery, 425-9456 if you have any questions in regards to the requirements, as well as to confirm your participation in this exciting group show.
From the Girls of Argyle Fine Art,
Adriana Afford and Crystal Ross
Argyle Fine Art
1559 Barrington Street